Sve za skuter!! MS Trgovina - Akcija

Autor Tema: Pripremanje za nadolazeću sezonu  (Posjeta: 2421 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline MS portal

• VIRTUALNI ČLAN
  • Tržnica : (0)
  • forumski pješak
  • VIRTUALNI ČLAN
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Pripremanje za nadolazeću sezonu
« : 06 Ožujak, 2011, 22:42:33 »
ul2TzZ9N_ek

Murska Sobota (Slovenia), 6. March –  The stunt riding season is nearing and like all profesional motorcycle athletes,  Rok and his sponsor UNIOR TOOLS build up a new workshop to prepare the bikes for  the long season.

The workshop is one of the most important things when you are a PRO  rider. Because in the case of a stuntrider you are training and making shows all  over the world, what means a lot of abuse on the bikes. And sometimes something  brakes and to not waste to many time, you need a well-equipped garage with all  the tools for rapairing the bikes.

Rok words: " I always watched the PRO riders on  the web or motorcycle shows like OCC on TV where the riders had so nice garages  that i could only dream about to have one like this. Now when i am training  every day and travel a lot, the bikes can not stand the preasure after some time  and then something must go wrong. And when it hapend i always repaired the  scooters on the floor and when i finished there was always left to many screws  and parts, more then on the beginning  :D So my sponsor decided to make me  a nice workshop where i can work more precise and professional. So now i can  better avoid the problems with the bikes on competitions and on the shows like i  had in the past and so were my resoults ...

The whole process on this link:

http://rokbagoros.com/?view=news&id=58

Kliknite ovdje da pročitate ovaj članak!
VIRTUALNI ČLAN